Nordost Frey 2 Speaker Cable (pair)
The new, second generation Norse Series loudspeaker cables deliver a level of performance not previously possible at their price points. Nordost’s proprietary Micro Mono-Filament construction creates a virtual air dielectric complete with an elegantly engineered suspension system. Combined with silver-plated OFC solid-core conductors and extruded, flat ribbon FEP insulation, the result is the ideal electrical and mechanically controlled construction for ultra-fast, low-loss signal transfer between amplifier and loudspeakers.
These cables offer superb detail, dynamic range and weight, recreating the natural beauty and impact of any musical performance. The use of consistent technology and materials across the Norse Series allows you to easily build a coherent cable solution, maximizing system performance.
- Micro Mono-Filament construction
- Extremely precise, mechanically stable extruded ribbon construction
- High-performance FEP Internal Insulation reduces dielectric absorption and increases signal speed
- Terminated with high-quality gold plated Nordost Z plugs or spade connectors
- Manufactured and hand-built in the USA
Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, length and Micro Mono-Filament design
Conductors: 22 x 22 AWG
Material: Silver-plated 99.99999% solid core OFC
Capacitance: 10.3 pF/f
Inductance: 0.135 μH/ft
Velocity of Propagation: 96%